You don’t want classic WordPress comments, you want Social Media engagements? Facebook comments are great for your blog, they are easy to use, moderate and set up! I recommend these comments for portals whose visits are based on Social Media marketing, it will just improve your Social Media traffic! So let’s see how to add Facebook comments to WordPress blog easily, step by step!
Make an App
1. First you need to visit Facebook Developer center, in the menu you will see “My Apps” tab like on the picture bellow, click on it and choose “Add a new App” option.
2. New windows will come up, choose the “Facebook canvas” option.
3. Choose a name for your app. Choose a category for your app, it’s not important at all, leave whatever you like!
4. Skip the copy/paste stuff, let’s fill out some of the information, you should enter unique URL for your App, then you enter your site URL. Just like i did in the picture below.
5. Click on the Next button, and again, now scroll to the top and click on “Skip Quick Start” button, like on the picture below.
6. Now just copy App ID, like on the picture below, then let’s move on!
Install the plugin
Now paste your App ID in box like on the picture bellow.
Here you can play with this plugin, you can add/delete some options, change style, set language and much more, you will find out some great options that this plugins offer. That’s it, save changes and enjoy in your facebook comments right bellow your posts! Stay tutioned!